Dear Sir or Madam,
We kindly inform you that the company COPYOFFICE SP. Z O.O with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Stachiewicza 39.31-328, Kraków processes information from public and public sources, including the Internet, creating a database of business entities. This information may include data based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (hereinafter the name of RODO), have the nature of personal data.
In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should first of all provide information regarding the processing of his personal data set out in Article 13 or 14 RODO – depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
In the light of the above, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: the Administrator) is: COPYOFFICE Sp. z o. o. Stachiewicza 39.31-328 Kraków entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Krakow-Sródmiescie in Krakow, under KRS number 0000624218, with NIP 9452196147 and REGON 364873051. The Administrator may be contacted in writing, for using traditional mail to the following address: COPYOFFICE Sp. z o.o., ul. Stachiewicza 39.31-328 Kraków or email: email@example.com
2. The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact in writing, by traditional mail to the following address: COPYOFFICE Sp. z o.o., ul. Stachiewicza 39.31-328 Kraków or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
4. Legally legitimate interests pursued by the Company consist in offering customers products and services that primarily contribute to increasing the stability and security of business transactions.
5. Such products are also provided to the clients of COPYOFFICE Sp. z o.o. information on the financial liquidity of their contractors, including information on payment arrears, access to historical versions of KRS and CEIDG data entries, and thus help to minimize the risk of establishing business relationships with unreliable partners. (eg linking companies, previous bankruptcies of related companies, liabilities on equity indices)
The company also provides data facilitating the implementation of marketing campaigns. Processing of personal data for the needs of the above products falls within the scope of economic activity of COPYOFFICE Sp. z o.o., disclosed in the National Court Register, at the same time data processing is necessary for the Company to create and supply such products to its customers.
6. Your personal data is processed manually and automatically in order to deliver to COPYOFFICE Sp. z o.o.comprehensive economic information as part of the products offered by the Company, as well as for statistical purposes.
7. The administrator processes your personal data to the extent to which they are made available by publicly available sources indicated in point. 13 below.
8. Your personal data may be transferred to recipients in (1) third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or (2) international organizations.
9. Your personal data will be processed by P2P2 for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Company, referred to in point. 4 above.
10. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
– requests from the Administrator to access your personal data,
– require the Administrator to correct your personal data,
– requests from the Administrator to delete your personal data,
– requests from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
– object to the processing of your personal data,
– transferring your personal data,
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
The above rights can be exercised through:
– e-mail contact at: email@example.com
– written contact, by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Stachiewicza 39.31-328 Kraków.
11. Your personal data has been obtained from publicly available sources, i.e. from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), Central Statistical Office (GUS).
12. P2P2 may take personal decisions based on your personal data, including profiling, referred to in art. 2
Copy Office team.
Wordpress themes JazzSurf